Welcome

Monday, September 20, 2010

What Does it Take?

I was reading some lovely blogs this morning and was wondering.  What sets these blogs apart that they have tons of followers?  Is it because they are witty or talented or the pictures they post are gorgeous?  Are they short and sweet?  What does it for you the reader or subscriber?  Your feedback would be invaluable to me.....
I know the blogs that interest me have color and they are short and sweet.  With quirky little anecdotes.  Maybe a free pattern or a tutorial.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I like tutorials, lots of pictures and only a few written words to describe things, I think I'm trying to say simple instructions here. I don't want anything complicated in my life. I want to look at lovely pictures, I want to think wow, what an imagination, I want my creative juices to begin to flow when I look at a blog...I want to come away from it with I have to get off the internet now and go create something myself. How's that? I love the daydreaming part of creativity don't you?

    ReplyDelete