Welcome

Friday, May 11, 2012

Morning!
How is everyone fairing?  I have been very busy and want to share a few things I have finished up.  This is part 1 of Manka Bloga SAL.
Here it is finished with Part 2.  I used Chameleon cotton threads in Forrest, Anemone, Violets and Peacock.  Finished size is 5"x5".
I went into a little boutique shop here in Dubai that was selling all of this crochet jewelry, clothes and bags ect.  I saw this little bag that was crochet, beaded and cross stitched.  They were selling it for 150-200 Dirhams, translated means about $40 USD.  So I thought "Hey I can make that".  Here is my take on it.
all those little 1 inch tassels were made by hand!
Backside
And last but not least I have been working on my part 1 of Janita's Quaker SAL each part is measured at 6"x3.5"
Although its not so clear by the photo the colors are mauve, olive and tan. It is Madeira #2414 and DMC #153.  With all 12 parts it should measure 14"x18"  looking forward to it!
Have a great weekend! Analisa xx

1 comment: