Welcome

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

College Placement Tests and WIPs

Morning I have been up to my eyeballs in work this month!  I have been studying like mad to get my Math up to par so when I take my placement tests I will be a bit more advanced that I am now.  Monday I went to the beautiful University city in Sharjah in the beautiful UAE.  I was very impressed with the sheer size of the place . So many campuses on one site it was quite impressive .  I have to say when I saw the American University sitting up at the top of the hill my heart swelled with pride.  Its a wonderful campus!   

Here are just a few meager pictures I tried to take out my car window as I drove away.


This is the Clock Tower half way down the main boulevard on a round about.
Hopefully school will start for me in May as I will be studying online at a Florida State College I will then proctor my exams at this lovely place.
I have started a lovely shawl I found on Ravelry with gorgeous hand painted yarn by Dubai Knits
Very easy no- brainer shawl!


I have started a  SAL with my neighborhood stitch and bitch it is Tracy Horner's  Cirque des Cercles

I am now much further in pattern than states in the picture above however.  I am using  Chameleon Stranded Cotton in Rustic Brick #66.

You cant really see the clarity in color but its shades run fro a very light Fawn to a Blue/grey.

Thank you for stopping by Have a great day!  Analisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment