Welcome

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything.

Finally back where I belong.  I have a few goodies I brought back with me from my travels and would like to share them with you.  I found a lovely book called Paradise Stitched, Sashiko & Applique Quilts.

It has some beautiful designs for wall quilts and table runners using both techniques combined.  such lovely designs by Sylvia Pippen.
The next book I bought was a little frivolous but so inspiring with lovely little projects for all skill levels.  Its called Pretty Little Pincushions by Lark Books.


I Absolutely love this book. It has everything from needle books to retro, felted, embroidered, miniature and travel sewing kits.  I would make everything in this book, when I find the time! lol



Of course I did make many trips to one of my favorite places on earth!  Ship wreck beads in Olympia and spent a tidy little sum.  I now sit with it all in front of me as I fondle and appreciate everything all over again!
I found a lovely free cross stitch design that I am almost finished with that I have decided to turn into a needle book.  Here is the pattern: http://aurelle.overblog.com   She some wonderful designs, go check out her blog.
Until next time have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment