Welcome

Monday, August 30, 2010

Some Wonderful Bloggers.

I could spend hours reading blogs!  Literally.  I have stumbled onto some amazing blogs and people.  I apsire to be just like them someday soon! or when I grow up, which ever one comes first!
One of my all time favorites is Dot's blog.  http://dotslifeandart.blogspot.com/  I encourage you to take a look.  She is so wonderfully creative and has inspired so many people to make her lovely Dotee Dolls.  She is creatively inspiring and seems like a lovely person to boot.  I have literally spent hours on her site drooling an dreaming to one day be as creative as her.

Another of my most recent favorites is Robin Atkin's Beadlust.  http://beadlust.blogspot.com/
She is not only inspiring artistically but she is inspiring mentally!  Yes, thats right.  in every piece of art she creates she adds words to uplift the soul.  Every piece she creates weather it is in wool felting or embroidery has little words that mean something to her.  I encourage you to go and see her site but only if you are prepared to stay a while!

I will periodically point you towards those blogs that inspire me.  Please don't blame me if you end up spending more time than you intended.
Lovely day to you ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment